Monday, January 22, 2007

spent the whole day (sort of i guess) clearing out my desk AND drawers. normally i'll just clear the top only. found lots of old stuffs including.. my secondary year books and diaries.

took a peek at my diaries - year 2003 (?) if i didnt remember wrongly. sigh.. those were the times and reminded me of some silly things that i did. who doesnt? ;)

sorted out my jp notes and.. it came to as thick as 1.5"! gosh... didnt know my sensei actually gave us so much notes. haha.

saw tickets from Quidam and the Forbidden City. kept 1 as a remembrance.


no of bookmarks i have under my sign = 7
i think ALL of them were given to me by my friends. :)


where did the other half go to?
that was bought like.. when i was in sec 3/4 ?


pri sch library card. cute huh? :P


do these bring back memories?

saw some old pics that i wanna compile into albums so that i can invite friends over to go through the pics together over a cup of tea and laugh/make comments over the pics. :)

cant believe that i actually talked on the phone for more than an hour now. yea, 5hours was nothing when i was younger (sec sch time) but now.. haha.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

19 January 2007

i'd always passby this delifrance from the mrt station to my office. always, without fail, i'd stop by to take a look at wots there on the shelves and the craving will start to act up on me. c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e. (imagine gollum rubbing the ring while mumbling to himself "my precciousssSSS" which instead, i'd be licking my lips and staring at the chocolate w/ colourful lights at the background, wanting to devour d chocolate.)

went to run some errands for philip and on the way back to my office... i passed by delifrance. gave in to my temptation and ordered for 1 mini choclate eclaire initially. not d big one because i dun wanna make myself look messy. philip sure will laugh at me. >.<

ended up, it was too mini that i asked for one more. happily bought 2 upstairs and selfish-ly praying that philip wasnt in the room and he wasnt! yay! can have all to myself!! xD

saw one which i wanted to buy but it was in french and i dont know how to pronounce it.. at that moment.. clift popped in my mind. wishing that he was there so that he can help me pronounce it in french. sigh.. how romantic. :P
hey hey, most of the girls i'd checked w/ all agreed that the guy will earn cookie points if he speak french ok!!! they'll MELT ah! hur hur hur.

v useful hor? mayb next time bring him for more language classes so that if i ever come across some foreign word.. i'll pull him (d animated way) and point at the word and he'll automatically pronounce it for me. how nice. xD


nearly sprain my ankle while boarding the bus on the way to work this morning. there was a slight dent on the 1st step and i almost lost my balance. heng there was the handrail on the right and i quickly hold onto it. causing a loud bang when my right foot quickly touched the step for stability. bus driver just stared at me. -.-
somehow i managed a smile and walked to the end of the bus. after that, my left foot kept wanting to lose control. sigh.. 2.5" heels.. wot to do. price to pay for vanity. haha.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

20 January 2007

went to vivocity to meet san and sandy first.

at first, i wanted to shop for clothes but seeing that its almost five.. i suggested having dinner since we are catching a 6.30pm show. at first san was contemplating whether to eat that or somewhere else but she wanted to eat that at least once before she leave for sg, i asked her to eat there lor. nothing to lose anyway. its all food in d end and we'll get our tummy filled.

burgers were big. free flow of drinks but the onion rings aint as good as compared to BK's and i dont really quite like the taste of the burgers. ok.. mayb for one or mayb because its too big that i get sick of it later. we ordered 2 meals to share. haha. cant wait to shit out all by monday so that i can fit into my clothes again.

oh, watched 'The Illusionist' starring Edward Norton (thats d only name i remember coz he left d deepest impression on me when i watched American History X). good show w/ a twist in the story plot. seems lik thats wot most of the shows do nowadays (reminded me of Death Note 2).

saw alot of movie posters that i wanna watch!!!

sigh.. need to go shopping again real soon! think i can jio my kaki along when im going shop shop. i HATE shopping. luckily i have some shops in mind, dun have to waste too much time walking around. my patience is v limited when it comes to shopping. grrRRR!~

No comments: