Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!



well, to keep it short, great dinner though i'm starting to feel alittle hungry now. all meat and no veggies..

clift just told me that he feel like playing WoW again and i told him the same thing which he'd told me last time: if you get addicted to the game, i'll leave u.

harsh as it sounds but i guess it is something that i can understand because.. it happened to me before in a way. right now, i'd gotten over my addictions and its not because of the gameplay or something but i guess im over it. i wouldn't feel that uncomfortable if i do not play for a day, etc. wouldn't have the feeling i used to have last time. people have their own preferences on what type of games they like to play, what type of platforms, consoles, etc. thats y you'll see some people who play FPS games only, rpg games only, etc or some who like to try certain types of games. i wouldn't tell you which game is sooo good that you must play but i'll just recommend some to you only and it's up to you and whether you play it or not, is your own business. unless you asked for my pov. or why some people just dont touch games. most people thought majority of the guys like playing games but.. it was wrong.

which, somethings happened which evoked some memories long forgotten and were as old as 6years back. pleasant and unpleasant. they'll popped in my head while i was working, with friends, with clift and even when i was sleeping. had me thinking things through and finding out more about myself, my patterns. i guess it helps. haha. when alarm bells ring, it would mean either to quickly set things right or to let it go.

again, something happened - a friend's number (whom i didnt contact for a really long time like 3years?) suddenly appeared in my mobile. was it a pleasant surprise or was it not? i wasnt the one who stopped contacting her anyway, she was. now she came back telling me that she's single and is back to where she'd belonged.

and just a few days back, another number surfaced.. telling me that he was back in SG and would love to meet up and catch up on old times, ya right. another one who disappeared from my life and gotten my number from a friend. i'd since changed my number then. perhaps, there are some people in your life whom you'd once tried so desperately to find/contact them but was unsuccessful and the moment you gave up doing that, they eventually find their way to you. most of the time, screwing up your life.

No comments: