Thursday, January 04, 2007

was doing up my resume after my 'editor' uncle clifton said abit buay pass. saw his CV and i was really tempted to use that to submit. 100% sure get call up but 100% sure get fuk by the interviewers de. LOL.

anyway, was looking through my report books during secondary school and realised one thing.. my literature was constant throughout the first 2years of my sec life. oh, after that i wasnt doing lit liao.. coz only express class can do that. unfair hor? not bad leh.. i got 70~80plus hor hor! dun play play ah! lol. and found out that my lit, science and home econ was quite strong then. that applies for sec 1 and 2 only lah.

and... didnt know that he got such impressive... dun wanna disclose. HAHAHHAHAH. i see liao my eyes went O.O till now lor.

going for 2 interviews tmr. wish me luck! hope my plan gets to take off in march! *crossing fingers*

No comments: