Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess what? I'm now lying on my new sofa that had arrived today along with the new coffee table. It felt so great! Unfortunately (I'm starting to hate this word too because it reminded me of work, where I have to use it quite often. Grrrrr!!!!!), it also made me realised that I'd picked the wrong side for the sofa. It's a L shape sofa you see, and somehow the showroom at ikea affected my visualisation of my living room. Well, just gotta made do with it. Next shall be a trip down to xxx place (not that I'm trying to keep it a secret but I really have no idea where my mom nor my cousin will be bringing us to.

*Sorry, was distracted. Am watching Ben 10 Alien Force while typing this*

Bleh, I actually had alot of things to type when I entered the shower earlier but the moment I stepped out of the toilet, the thoughts disappeared as quickly as they come. It's like, there's some inspiration zapper outside the toilet.

Did I mention *sorry if I kept repeating stuffs because I really can't remember if I'd type it out before* that some inconsiderate SO actually SHITED and PEE-ed on the staircase landing. How yucky is that?!?!?! That's very disgusting if you asked me. So now whenever I need to leave for work or to return from work, I quickly dash up the stairs. Treat it as my training for my coming run lah.

*Oh shoot, its my powerpuff girls show now*

Did I mention that cw and I will be staying at the same service apartment/hotel? Whoops!! Lemme correct myself, heh. Wait Eileen shoot me daggers glare throughtout the whole trip. :P
cw helped to email to the service apartment's customer service to request for late checkout (too excited that I'd forgot to check on the check in/out time) as well as to request for our rooms to be next to one another. Easier to rendezvous mah.. heh.

Felt it kinda weird, why people buy Playstation 3 but don't really play it? Its like, they buy it just because it's ps3 that's all. Abit under utilised no? hmm.. might as well loan it to me, i can help them to fully use it. heh. Who? Who got ps3 but don't play it that often?? LEND MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gahahahhahahaha.

Ok, time to go sleep, my ppg is finishing soon. Good nights~!

No comments: