Sunday, April 05, 2009

Was kinda pissed off earlier.

I mean, I don't ask people when are they getting married everytime I sees them online, why must it happen to me then? There's this friend (is there a past tense for friend?) who will, without fail ask me this question, really, WITHOUT FAIL. That is.. "What getting married?". Had complaint to Matt earlier about it. Poor fella, he happened to ping me on msn.

So, I'd decided to put it up, in my post.

===================================================

Frd says: Hi

anna - says: hi there

Frd says: Long time no met,So any plan for your wedding?

anna - says: no, y u keep asking me about marriage?????

Frd says: Cos so long no eat wedding dinner haha *y does THAT concern me??*

anna - says: then u go get married lor, and can eat wedding dinner

Frd says: Own weddg where got time to eat, Hey u ok mah, Y so sensitive abt wedding

anna - says: coz u always ask me about it, ask others lah, dun ask me, always having to repeat the same ans, can b quite tedious

Frd says: Hey when did I ask wor, We almost 1 year no chat, Haiz

anna - says: ya, so for the past yr, u kept asking, sorry, not i wanna pick a fight or sth, but pls dun ask me that question, if im getting married, i'll inform u without u having to ask me

Frd says: Thks , take care , bye

===================================================

I know I sound kinda bad but hey, imagine if that happens to you lah. Answering the same question for like, 2years?

Oh well, back to my Dominic!!! It's already 10pm now!! Not much time to play. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: