Monday, April 13, 2009

Met up with the Broadrick gang on 5th April. We decided to go for breakfast instead. Dim Sum at Red Star Restaurant. :)



The very oriental settings.




Some of the Dim Sum that we'd ordered.




Jw with Ru Hui. Congraz to JW again on his proposal. keke




Annkia and YanLing. I'd finally remembered YL's name ok!!!!




Clift and I.

Food aint as fantastic as I ate during my first trip there. So I was kinda disappointed. After our breakfast, we went to my place to jam. :D

It was really fun man, as my drum, guitar and microphone are all fully utilised. YAY! We are looking forward to the next jamming session. Hopefully this time I'll be able to get Street Fighter IV by our next gaming session and also to try Left 4 Dead at LAN shops.

To side track a bit, it has been a Love-Hate relationship between me, Marcus and Dom. I was looking forward to interact with them but the environment made it too scary for me to really enjoy it. In case if you still do not realise where I'm heading to, it's actually Gears of War II. It has been some time since I'd last played the GOW 1 and have been waiting patiently for the second installment. Clifton and I had managed to complete it in a mere 8 hours. To finish GOW II and The Godfather II had made me felt kinda empty somehow.. Not knowing what to do next. And funnily, I'd a really strange dream. It was like a mixture of GoW and X-men fantasy type, to walk through a bridge that was built in the sky, it was so realistic that I could almost feel myself walking in it, that I could see the clouds surrounding it, the way it sway in the air... It was too surreal.

Oh, i'd decided to make a really Otaku pair of specs. Shall post a pic of it once I collect it.
Now, am trying to adjust to my new frameless specs and it's making my eyes watered but now, it's more or less getting better. Didn't know that there's such big difference between wearing framed and frameless specs. :/

Had finally made a trip down to ikea at tampines with Car and Jer. Found a really nice sofa to replace the old one, made a trip to Courts which was like just next door, got my new bed *YAY!*. Sigh, been spending too much. With the minor renovating of the kitchen which cost $2k+, sofa and coffee table @ $1.5K, my upcoming trip.... :(
How I wish I have a wallet that will keep growing money. hehe. :P

Okies, maybe I'm getting tired, am starting to ramble about nothings. Good nights. Gotta work tomorrow. Sigh........ lol. This Thursday will be my JP Morgan 5.6k run.. which I think I'll make it into a 5.6k walk. Haha. Wonder how far can I run till I give up. :/

No comments: