Sunday, April 19, 2009

My JP Morgan run was over in an hour's time! Yes, its only a 5.6km run but, the excitement ended so quickly. It was quite an experience for me, as I didn't know that there'll be so many organisations and people taking part!!

I'm not sure if it's their first time doing such event however, I'd realised that some parts are not really organised.

Heh, Hachiko really kept to his word and accompanied me! I tried to run to the max however I could only covered 2km max I guess. So, it was on off walk/run till the ending stage, where Hachiko was trying to boost me up, to finish the last part running, that was when I really bit my teeth and run without giving up.




A group pic after the run.
From left: JAmie, me, Aaron, Hachiko (back), Buddy, Sarah, Von, Gina




This group who had dinner with Jeannnie, our big big big boss. lol


We went over to Popeye to have dinner as it was the nearest and no one has any clue where to eat. It was pretty awkward earlier as it was the first time we were so close to Jeannie and didn't know what to do with her or to say to her. However, to my surprise, the atmosphere was quickly changed to a fun and comfortable one. We had shared some laughs, she shared some of her work experience with us, some local clues like NS, etc.




Aaron gotten one of the bigger piece.





Using my hand as a comparison.





Gina gotten one of the bigger piece too.





It's almost as big as her face!


Well, we were left with one BIG piece of chicken and that useless PP couldn't finish it up. He ate only 1 big, 1 small and a drumlet that I'd threw into his plate lor. Ended up, Jeannie was asking around, who wanted to have that last piece and everyone was waving the white flag. So, she took it. Everyone was gaping at her lor i tell u! She's quite small size and we didn't know she could eat so much! She'd wanted to order more food initially man! Luckily we managed to stop her.

I'm not sure about the rest, but me, I definitely have lotsa fun that day and I get to see my buddy, pp & von! My memorable JP Morgan run. :D

No comments: