Monday, September 14, 2009

I had a rather filling after lunch snacks with dajie today. We headed to Marine Parade after doing our hair and dajie suddenly had this many cravings for Famous Amos cookies, Auntie Anne's, MacDonald's milkshake (which unfortunately only selected outlets have that), large fries and Long John Silver, which we bought all except for the latter. *Phew*

So, we were eating our fries as we made our way to NTUC. Bought plenty as usual and to be carried the both of us. This time, however, the taxi driver was kind enough to get out of his seat to help us transfer the goods into his car boot AND went to the extra mile of removing them from his boot. As our past experiences, they only waited for us to finish clearing his boot while they sat comfortably in their car. Sheesh! This kind uncle even said to becareful and asked us to take our time! How sweet of him. :D

--------------------------------------------------------

I'd been thinking about fb lately and wondered whether should I create an account so that I can keep in touch with some of my friends but the thought of many people, especially whom I'm not closed with request to add as a friend made me push that "create a fb a/c" away violently and ended up shuddering at that thought. Why? Because I do not wish to reject them yet neither do I want to add any friends whom I'm not close with in the first place. *sigh*

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I should just finish this last piece of post up before I goes in ZZ land. Father Wong was just telling about this new course available in NYP, something that is related to gaming. I went to check out the modules offered and then I was thinking, whether should I take up that course. And of course, one thought will lead to another and another and it'll goes on and on. So, I pictured myself taking another diploma again and this time, with a class of students who were at least 10years my junior? And should I waste another 3years of my life taking that certificate when I can take up something of a higher qualifications and have my options opened up wider? And that leads to, with my age for now and by the time I'd graduate with a Degree (for example) and to go for an interview, applying for a job where I totally have no experienced in, and if the interviewer asked "So, what have you been doing before this?" and my answer shall be.... That's where reality hits me. I'm not longer young and what have I been doing with my life all these while?

So I went from with a goal in mind to none at all now. Yes, just like before, whatever I had set in life was erased once again. It's about time to rethink.

And to start not being lazy and to be sociable, to try to strike a conversation with the people in the room, whether am I comfortable or not. To read more about the current affairs and widen my knowledge (how?). Yea, it sounds like a good start but I'm just lazy and these require some brain cells - which were stored in some corners.
*Looks around in brain and started having a coughing fit from all the dust that had settled there and not forgetting the spider webs. Ok, spring cleaning another time.*

No comments: