Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So many things happened and yet I'm feeling kinda lazy to update.

How about updating what's happening NOW?

I'd recently caught on the Dragonica bug and being playing (and for the first time with Clifton!) it for some time. So, while trying to play earlier with Clift, I tried to ping him online to find that my chat has been blocked, so while trying to fix that problem (I'm not the only one with that issue), I tried changing my screen mode to full mode - and I was successful. So, back to my chat block problem, it's still not resolved and I thought I should try to get out of the server and re-login again. End up... There were some error and was asked to try and reboot pc. So I did just that and still it cannot work! What I did next was to try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Login and it works and... I can't find my characters! That thought just put me off because I'll be too lazy to try and level the characters to that same level originally.

I spent the next 2hours searching through the bloody forums, trying to find that thread, to see if there's anyone who has experienced the same problem as I do. Then.... I found one and the reply to that thread was "did you log into the wrong server?", the it hit me. I went back trying to login and making sure that I was at the right server and <I>viola</i>! I saw my 2 tiny characters right infront of my eyes. Damn! If only I didn't itchy hand switch to full screen, all these wouldn't happen. Sigh.

I have some pictures that I'd wanted to upload into my blog initia but again, I'm just plain lazy to do anything right now. Shall forgo putting up that pictures.

Should I be glad that I'd attended the "Games Convention Asia" held at Suntec recently? It was quite disappointing to see that the only 2 sponsors from the "major" gaming industry was Xbox and Electronics Arts. My guess was because they have an operational base in Singapore? What about the rest? Oh well, SG is still too "young" for the gaming farm and the base here is still too small. There were some cosplay which I must put it straight forward-ly, sucks. Well, there's always room for improvement and it'll be unfair to them to be compared to Japan.

Had enrol Matty's photography skills when he's back in SG to take some pictures of SG cosplays. Heh.

Next was the shocked realisation that yesterday was the last day I'll be seeing father wong.. I'm off today and his tomorrow. :(
And it was the first time in 2yrs of working toether that we'll be separated. So sad!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: