Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sigh... I'd just finished watching the show "Gamer" and somehow I'm the only odd one who find the film quite good.. I mean, I like the way how gaming had evolved from virtual to reality. Think: Johnny Quest. Instead of you in the game, its another character and they are real! Its a negative film about gaming in a way but to me, its still nice.

So, now I'm on the way home, sitting at the rear of smelly bus and am sort of sandwiched between 2 smelly men. One whom opened his frikking legs really big (how inconsiderate) and can't stop scratching himself. I so wanted to get out and switch to a cab instead but I thought I'd bear with it and save the money..

Right eye still slightly swollen and hurts alittle. Sianz.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: