Thursday, September 10, 2009

Omg, it must have been ages since I last set my foot on orchard. I was supposed to meet jiawei and annkia at orchard mrt station yesterday and I was kinda stunned to see the new exit.. And what faces me was ION Orchard. We decided to have our dinner there since its a new mall. The place is really big and the toilets are comparable to some hotels (similar to the ones at Fullerton hotel). We didn't really explore the whole place since our main purpose was to get baby presents for Siok Wah's little girl - which we decided to get her a red packet. As we made our way from ION to Wisma Atria, there was this corridor that leads to WA, that was the "jewellery street". A lot of jewellery shops! Shall find a day where its not so crowded, take some pics and post it up here for some who have lost touch with the city..
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: