Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Index Finger pointing non-stop at the below video*




YET ANOTHER GAME WORTH WAITING FOR!!!!!




I'm so gonna upgrade my PC to be bestest.. well not really but enough to last me for a few games (hopefully FFXIV and D3). In fact, I may change my monitor that instead of using that 32" TV, I'll get a 21" monitor or something so that I can play comfortably and without straining my eyes. Oh well, that will only be achievable when my two sisters move out. Sigh.. or I'll have to rearrange my room. Gah!

Seeing that trailer reminded me of those times when Master Lil introduced me to that game and that we have lots of fun playing it, knowing great people while playing the game and being so close and all. I so missed all of it and I seriously can't wait to play with the old gang again. I wonder how much it is going to cost us though. :/

And before I end this post, I just wanna shout "HALO ODST IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Somehow I guess curiousity just got the hang of me. I was like "Why is everyone so into Halo? Is it really that fun?". And as I did not touch Halo at all since it's first release hence I am totally clueless about the characters, storyline, etc. The ONLY thing I know about Halo was that it's a first person shooter game (except for Halo Wars which is Real Time Strategy) and they'll move around in that armor of theirs and not forgetting that infamous helmet which kinda marks the game. SO, I asked Clifton to play co-op with me and I'm so hooked to the game. I quite like the storyline and yes, I was asking Clifton alot of questions about the game which I think are beginning to drive him up the wall. And I proudly declare that their OST are the GREATEST! Ima gonna buy their album if there's any available. I'm still not familar with the main characters name (that Sharon and Keith were discussing about with clifton) and also the main storyline. In fact, the armored guys reminded me of this novel that I'd just finished - Hellgate London's Templar knights. As in, they are both technology advanced.

I like the way the game actually shift you back and forth, playing the present and past, sort of getting some understanding on what had happened. Shooting is a breeze the moment you get the hang of it. You don't even need to hide or auto-aim function. The maps tend to be alittle confusing however that confusion will disappear once you learnt how to read it, maps will show the enemies nearby or if they are approaching you REAL TIME! It's a pity though that the gameplay is pretty short. I mean, if I'm to spend the whole day playing it, I'll finish it by the bedtime aka midnight. It so made me not wanting to complete it quickly so that I can still relish in the feeling, that Halo feel. I have placed Halo next to my favourite game next to Gears of Wars (I love that CHAINSAW! Gahahahahahah!!). *Rubbing hands gleefully*

Enjoy this game video bah! Halo~~~~~~~~~~~~ I WANNA GET THAT HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh, and to those behind Games Trailers, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *As if they'll see this but I still wanna say this!* I could almost drown myside in that sea of TRAILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAMES TRAILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I realised something.. I'm not too sure if it's a good thing or a bad one.. but I found out that it was pretty easy to befriend me.. You just have to start off by saying that you LOVEs playing games. Is that good news or bad news? Hmm... I don't really fancy sports games but I guess Mr AY had rubbed some on me.. That American Football game, especially that win... LOL!! I still can't get it off my head!! I just wanna go ROFL man and tease Tuan about it but decided to spare that poor guy. Haha. I'm so looking forward to the rugby game this weekend! Hopefully it'll be quite similar to the one I'd saw on my bday. :/
It should also be the best time to try and listen hard and get use to Mr AY and Mr JC's australian accent so that if I EVER enroll into UC, I still can manage the Australian Lecturers' accents. Ahhh, so long never see Mr JC and Winnie (Her bubbly character can rub onto you lor)!

No comments: