Friday, September 18, 2009

Yesss! I finally saw Mr AY last night! Kinda missed him!!!!!

Then Clifton and AY were talking about "VBOOM!". I was kinda lost till AY helped by mentioning about the upcoming Ms Singapore World. And all along I was still at the old Ms SG (the lady who studied in NUS or NTU, pretty and smart). So, this morning, Clifton start up his lappy and load the video clip in YouTube for my sake.

WATCH THE VIDEOS and hope your jaw will not go any lower than mine with disapproving head shake.

1st Vid





2nd Vid




Does your mind thinks the same as mine?

- HOW the hell did the judges pick her?!?!?!?!?!?
- Why her England so good?
- Her fashionis... is very tastefully matched..
- Safari.. is she referring to the SG's or South Africa's?
- I still don't understand how.. why.... omg... *faint*
- Damn throw face.. where are all the SMART & PRETTY ONES? Oh right, and NON-BIMBOTIC girls?



Anyways, to side track so not to kill your appetite or to give you any nightmares..

Cosplay of ....


Did you scream? Or try to siffle it? I know you wanted to say it, "OMG!!! HE LOOKED SOOOOO LIKE CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Yes.. I feel the same way too. BUT! It's just the clothes, props and the hair looked like Cloud. Just the upper half of his face looked like, however, it kinda spoils everything when your eyes drift down to his lips.. WASTED!

No comments: