Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dream come true

The winds had been very strong lately.. And it reminded me of the times spent in Japan. Every night when I was walking back to my hotel, I could feel the chilling air blowing against my face. I'd just lean outside my windows and let the cool air blow against my face while I thought of Japan. It's slightly different as the air there are colder and dry whereas here is cool. Still, who am I to complain when the wind here let me think of Japan..

I realised that we have many Korean channels here in Singapore but just 2 Japanese channels.. I wish there will be more, expecially ones that air the dramas and the variety shows - domouto and kyoudai and the other one.. Which I can't remember at the moment. Those were funny.

Can't wait.. For my dream to come true.

祝我美梦成真!

No comments: