Sunday, December 25, 2011

Secret Garden

I'm not one who will watch a Korean drama unless it is really good because of the dragging, the many love triangles - 3~4 or even 5? So from a really short drama can stretch to 30+ episodes. Another thing is.. a lot of crying, a lot of shouting (especially with the girl being really fierce, the rich with the poor and the parent - always the mom will try to break the pair apart). So far, one of the Korean dramas that I like "All About Eve" - really old drama and very straight to the point.

Recently, I'm watching "Secret Garden" after hearing my sister telling me about the show. No 3~4 love triangles but it is still draggy in some parts and the OST makes up for it.

The main male lead acted in "Jia You Jin Soon" - for those who watched this drama before. I did not, and heard from dajie that he had slim down a lot in this "Secret Garden". Still.. a lot of crying, especially from episode 13 onwards? After the girl realised that she likes the guy. Yes.. that's where the evil rich mother starts scheming.

I found out that there are two OST - one for The Woman and another for The Man.

That Woman




That Man




And another song that I liked. :)
Here I Am



Lastly, wishing all my friends and those who reads my blog a Merry Christmas!

No comments: