Monday, December 26, 2011

Secret Garden Part 2

Yes!! I had just finished all 20 episodes of Secret Garden. Did not really enjoy the ending though I realised why did they show that part with the kids outside the gate. For the mother had not acknowledge the female lead and disown her son.

And also another character had caught my attention - Sun.

In Secret Garden, he acted a gay and was in love with Oska yet he did not show or tell his true feelings to Oska. He was just keeping it within himself and Oska knew that Sun likes man. I did not start from episode 1 so I'm not sure how they met. Many times when Oska tried to make Sun stay, Sun said something like this - "You do not know how to me stay". And it was funny when he and the other girl were fighting over Oska (who was totally clueless about how Sun felt about him). Another funny scene was when Oska carried Sun over his shoulder. That was hilarious. In the end, Sun stayed and helped Oska. I guess he cherish every moment spent with him and was happy when Oska said he liked Sun even though it was "like" as a friend and not "like" in love. He stayed in the background and support Oska behind and letting go when it was time. He knew that Oska will never return his affection for him anyway.

Found this song which I think suits him more than the main couple. He was scarily fair and to think he was just 22years old! He looked young in the show but still matured. Found a clip of him in youtube and he looked very like his age, so young and so uncool. Hahah. I think he was cooler in Secret Garden against the 36years old man.

Here's the clip for him, "That Man" sung by a male.



Think he played the role well, gay but not sissy gay, a very cool and composed gay.

No comments: