Thursday, November 16, 2006

damn!!!! really gotta blog this. i mean, it doesnt concern anyone but just me but i just wanna put it out here.

went to visit one very very 'long time never been to' webbie and saw the hearts that 2 of my friends had sent me. omg.... they were lik, constantly sending me hearts (its like saying how are you, and you are not forgetten kinda stuff) and i saw 2 messeages in the message box. omg.. there were the message sent by the 2 friends. saw the date and it was..... august 2005!!!! omg!! to think till now, i have not reply them! omg! i felt soooo guilty man! damn!!

went to drop them a mail. waiting for their reply. omg... hahah. am feeling so high now. =P

am really glad to have know them. and.. i was reminded of this girl who left a very deep impression on me.. wonder how is she doing now and whether is she still working at night safari. she loves animals... ^.^

No comments: