Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ohhhhh got my specs today. my NEWLY made specs! took a pic but haven upload coz no time.. hahahhaa. i VERY busy de. its a very tough choice when i was presented with three specs. down to two. 1 was the black with full frame (i quite like that as it was very nice, v studious, v 'si wen' you know? STOP sniggering on the last part!) and the other was half frame, red in colour. i quite like red frames as it kinda fits me since my skin was quite fair. so ended up with the red half frame one.

which reminded me... i went over to collect my specs and looked for the same lady - sally who served me. which made me very dulan.. coz i was standing in front of her while she was serving another client (but she was juz cleaning the lens of something for him!) but she practically I G N O R E D me lor! WTF?! totally different attitude when she was serving me the first time lor! if i know better, i WOULDNT have purchase my specs from her! BITCH!

ended up, another lady came over and asked how can she help me. she was very good. (damn that i forgot to ask for her name) she actually helped me to adjust the new specs till it was fit to wear and even helped me clean my OLD specs, adjust and tighten the screw! wah lau, and all along, she was very.. friendly, very motherly type. shit man!

met up w/ claire today for dinner and he treated me the riverside... stall. forgot the name of that stall. it was good and the potion was alright but i cant finish it as usual. managed to catch up on alot of things man! afterwards, went to meet up with san for a show - crank. not bad! for more info, go check out their synopsis. its a many blood show but instead of making it very serious, they made it comical at the same time. quite a nice show and heard from san that the actor acted in transporter 1 & 2. quite 'nai kan' actually and... i love his lips. hahha. the korean (i think) aka the baddie was quite good looking too! san n i quite like him. hahah. very muscular. =P

No comments: