Friday, November 17, 2006

was replying a friend's message last night and suddenly her name popped into my mind! ok, it was just her nickname anyway. still, better than nothing. am unable to put my finger to her name thou.. wonder what was it and whether will i be able to recall it?

overslept and was rushing to shower, change while trying to see which clothes was appropriate and fits best for tonight's event at Qbar. managed to dress simple w/ some accessories. thanks to dajie, who helped me out. by the time i reached paragon for my eyebrow trimming, the heels of my right foot was bruised.. yet again. same place, same size and same amount of pain. it hurts more this time and i cant even walk properly! sigh.. the price to pay for vanity. think i really need to go and get some new pairs of heels and shoes. lik what roy said, better to get now before the gst hike. damn! what can we do but to suck it and deal with it. i wonder, how am i gonna walk about later... gotta bear with it and.. the thought of shower made me grimace.

anyway, back to my eyebrow trimming. went over to wing and i was so surprised that she still remembered me! she was asking 'you came alone this time huh?'. i was lik '!!'. surprised and we chatted alittle while she trimmed my eyebrows. turned out that she was my age and hey hey! we looked the same, forever 18yrs! HAHAHHA.

oh well, shall try to take some pics tonight if possible since i didn't/forgot to charge my camera's battery.

gotta make more friends in the EAST!!!! for easier late night makan kakis.

No comments: