Saturday, November 04, 2006

our steamboat dinner at coca last night.





well, we didnt have time to take pics of our vegetables as the waitress was putting them all into the pot to boil.

we were sitting between 2 tables of japanese. 1 was a modern married couple, d other was a family w/ a lil son, kinda cute one. and no... im not thinking of having a baby yet, stop giving me that look.

anyway, had juz made up my mind on should i do something that i am comfortable in and b stucked there or try something different and b exposed. anyway, if im still not comfortable about it, i can juz quit anytime. gonna shop for clothes real soon. been spending too much, gotta take note of my finances soon. christmas is coming = more spending. >.<

darling, where's my monthly expenses as promised by u? *evil smile*

whoops! my mac's delivery's here!!! yummy-licioussssss Mac Chicken burger w/ fries and sprite!!!!!!

No comments: