Tuesday, November 28, 2006

was in the bus on the way back last night.. seemed like Mr Rain(not the korean guy of coz) and i have fate.. always kena him when i was about to do something, leave for somewhere, etc. mayb he misses me. was on the way home last night, he came down to look for me. leaving me strained at the bus stop. today, i was about to leave from a restaurant after gettg d keys from bart, he came to gimme morning kiss. so sweet of him.

some guy sat behind me last night in the bus and propped his legs up at the back of my seat. super irritating. wish i have some durians w/ me so i could threw it on his crotch! grrRRR!

hahahahha, didnt know aaron reads my blog. :P
thanks sweetie, hahahhaa. didnt know u were admiring me since poly. kya kya kya kya! and now stalking me, misses me so much ah? hahahhaha. ok, juz kidding.

felt good meeting up with friends last night. didnt meet up for some time and one, who he n me macham no fate lidat, as we always wanted to meet up but didnt get the chance to, finally meet up last night too. good to see them and catch up on alittle.

and thanks dearie.. for giving me such surprise. am really.. surprised. lol.
though i think in the long run, u will feel tired doing that.. coz that's wot happened to me last time too. but... am enjoying while it lasts. kya kya kya. mayb shld ask for more.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! dun freak out.. im juz kidding.

so paiseh.. that lil always have to wait for me in game.. lik the chocobo raising, etc. sorry dear.. >.<

also, to catch up w/ a friend whom i know some time back, it felt really good talking to her again. am glad that im not lost and forgotten in her mind. ;D

No comments: