Saturday, November 04, 2006

hehe... juz saw my tagboard and was VERY happy!

cant help but to keep smiling to myself... =P

been bz for the past few days so couldnt blog as by the time i was back home, it was quite late and i was too tired to update.

Wednesday 01/11/06 went to meet alson for dinner as clift had some appointment. co's having event at dbl o and i decided to skip it.. ate at Five Star Chicken Rice along Bukit Timah Road. it has been some time since i last went there to eat. it was delicious as usual and i finally learnt the name of the vegetable which i like to order. it was 'Xiao Bai Chye'. yummylicious! had the fried you tiao and a place of white chicken. hehe, yum yum~!

after that, i requested to go Jurong Hill (Yep! My fave hill!) but after seeing that look on alson's face, i had to think of another place to go as he works near there and it was lik going back to his workplace again. haha. so decided to go Labrador Park coz of the secret tunnel! thou i know it'll be close by that time but i juz wanna have a look at it. went there and yes, he was forced to walk (hey, only a short distance only ok!!) and who knows! there was another level up and you have to walk this super long staircase where it doesnt go straight up but the kind that gose left and right. but alson dun wan to climb the stiars... so i suggested driving up there which he did. walked over alil and saw my tunnel! weeeee... its so antique, i like it! (i shld b a historian man!) wanted to go further up the road as stated in the map to see the old fort gate but that idiot die die dun wanna go up. the first time, i gotta drag him up you know?!?! so after a long debate, i gave in (i dun wan him to drive off and leave me straining there right? ((which i know he wouldn't do that))) sat in his car as i showed him the new magazine and he read through it before dropping me off at Dbl O. yes, decided to go there coz i missed somebody.

Who knows, i queued and the lady stopped me because 'no sandals are allowed in the bar'. -.-"
ok, nevermind. clift brought san's sandals down for me and he went off. 2nd time, lady said she need to keep my sandals. abit sian liao and was startg to feel alil irritated. so told clift to collect san's sandals and if he cant go off, i'll just go home. ended up, san contacted someone there and i was let in... there's no such thing as freebies you know.. i had to give the guy (who helped me) a blowjob..... ordered x2 and the guy, knowned as gary, demostrated it for me as its my virgin blowjob... you have to use your mouth to topple the glass over = drink will land IN your mouth. its quite a small cup w/ d opening juz right for your mouth to fully cover it. NO HANDS are allowed! blowjob = use mouth... isnt that obvious? was feeling very awkward and the whole experience was new to me.. but i guess, after awhile, i'll get used to it sooner or later. did my very FIRST blowjob right there in that pub.

how did it taste? surprisingly, it was very sweet which kinda killed the bitter taste of the alcohol below. but as its a one shot kinda thingy, so your throat will feel kinda burnt(?) but after the 2nd time, my throat somehow gotten used to it and it doesnt feel that bad anymore. in fact, i think i quite lik that drink!

cant really say im having fun there and before we left, bart sabo-ed me w/ a drink. i think it's ribena xxx coz it tasted like one w/ the alcohol. no.. not in a mug or something but its in syringe form. ya, they inject that alcohol into your tongue. ok, no. no needles. they juz pushed the top and the liquid will go into your mouth. juz wait till d syringe is emptied then you finished all in one shot. yes, another new experience.

get to experience quite alot of things for the past few days while working but am quite in a bit of a dilemma. and its driving me crazy over it. yes, the experiences are great but.. i dont quite like the other half that im supposed to face.

Thursday 02/11/06 sigh, clift's going to taiwan and of all timing, he took the earliest one, which was 8am.. so i cant go and see him off... haiz. it was an EXTREMELY busy day for me and i wasnt able to finish my work by the time i have to leave for my jp's class. thankfully, lilian (as usual) accompanied me while i ate my dinner @ delifrance as mac was closed for renovations. heng, if not for her, i guess i wun be eatg dinner at all. yes, i HATE eating alone as its super boring.

went for class and OMFG! the class was fun except this stupid fella just have to spoil it! you know the kind of people who breathes deeply w/ that disgusting sound when they have a nose full of xxx(wots the word for the liquid in your nose when u are having flu?). anyway, he kept doing that for the whole of TWO FRIKKING HOURS!!! wah lau! i wish i could have SLAPPED HIM HARD! so bo bian, had to lun not abit but ALOT!

returned to office after my class to finish up my stuffs which took 4hrs.. and yes, i went off around 1am...

before that, during the day, i was out in bras basah to buy envelopes (400 of them ok! imagine how heavy it was) and was heading for the post office to buy stamps, the rain began to rain heavily (it was drizzling before that.. well, raining with bigger droplets). how the fuk i get back to my office? drop an sms to san and she asked me to call bart to get an umbrella for me as she had to go off for an appointment. during then, i realised how unhelpful and SELFISH people can get. they saw me strained at one point with TWO heavy plastic bags and stucked there without an umbrella, they DIDNT offer to help me. i mean, you dont have to carry my stuffs for me but at least, LEND ME a space under your umbrella, a shelter back to my office. it wouldnt hurt to help right? how disappointing.. if its me, i'll DEFINITELY offer to help that person be it a girl or a boy.. better if its a cute guy lah! hahahahah!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

today leh, busy as usual because due to last night stuffs, i have not done my own things and gotta finish it before it began to rollover and become a katamari~~*

met up with 2 of xiaobai's friends, lynette and roxanne. hmmm, dunno if my observation is correct or not, but i realised that lynette (if i din remember wrongly) is more of the soft spoken and gentle type. quite like talking to her (i think i prefer gentle people) and was quite comfortable chatting w/ her. roxanne, is more of the loud and outgoing type. yes, the opposite of lynette. she's very confident and its quite challenging talking to her. thou they are quite young but they have been out working for quite some time and have more or less experience things that are still new to me. am quite interested to know more.

but i was glad to have meet them because... it set my mind thinking about the same topic again... and i think, i need to live and work in my toilet. because that's where most of my thoughts and ideas and everything comes from... disgusting hor?

each part has its pros and cons... if you wanna move up, you need to do this and that and that.. and in return, u'll gain status and earn most $$ than most people.

if you dont, you'll be stucked at one place, doing the same thing over and over again and your $ juz stay where it was. but... at least you dont have to pretend.

still thinking... still thinking.. part of me wanna do what i like but part of me wanna try and strive for something.. but im not sure whether will i be able to handle it or not. ARGH!

No comments: