Wednesday, November 15, 2006

dunno why.. but i realised that im quite not myself lately... its lik.. i dont feel so me.. my mind now always thinking. thinking of ALOT of things. cant stop thinking. felt kinda insecure, no idea why. sometimes i'll think of something and i'll counter it w/ a good logic as it makes sense. yet, that problem just wun go away.

recalled talking to uncle once when we were at this jp restaurant. he said some things which made sense and once via msn which also made sense. sometimes, i wonder whether am i pulling the rope too tight? am trying hard not to, wonder whether am i being over..bearing? overdoing things? think i think too much le but what to do? cant stop thinking about things.

am so not feeling/being myself right now. is something wrong with me? mayb i should go up to the mountain and 'meditate'. come down and gain a level up, come and enlighten people. (ok, that's crazy)

mayb im being selfish. felt like a nub at times.

even have the urge to go buy WoW and play at lan shop 24/7 straight for mayb a week? 'bi men guan hu' i think..

and today, felt superly hungry.. feel lik eating yet dont feel lik eating. went down to buy food. suddenly, felt like cancelling my order. and go on a starve craze. no food for the day. till i meet cat for dinner i guess?

so felt.. no life. thou i have great friends surrounding me, ever ready to help me. what fuk am i thinking?

anyway think im gonna b sick w/ all those snackings i have in my office. woke up this morning w/ a sore throat... -.-"

dun worry too much thou, i'll get myself sort out in no time. mayb i'll juz defrag myself and scan for viruses in my body. i will not... i repeat myself.. WILL NOT reformat myself!!!!!

come, gimme a hug or a kiss~~~
xxoo

No comments: