Thursday, April 27, 2006

first time ever, had an appointment at 8pm... coz my client cant make it during office hours. ah well, nevermind coz it doesnt really matter as my date for last night was cancelled at the last min too. oh and i get to see kamisah's CUTE BABY! he was sooo cute!

anyway, thought of going over and see the road race at marina center last night which started at 5pm. anyone went? missed it, dang!

now chenwei started calling me... of all things.. H O B B I T!

WHY!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? anyway, i named him Mr G.

/pokes lil

applied liao then tell me.. dunno how many days/weekS/MONTHS later!!

GOOD LUCK for your application thou! XD

who knows... mayb you can intro cute guys to me. heheheh (juz kidding of coz!)

i wanna go italy.... italy.. italy... i wanna see wcg2006!!! any sponsors? =P

No comments: