Thursday, April 20, 2006

thought i'd just put a post here to say....

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY ZHIWEI! XD

******************************

and to hy's sms msg.. i dont know whether are u still reading my posts but thought i'll just post it up here anyway. well, i dont know what to say of your sms.. but i can only wish you all the best in whatever you do and since that u'd learnt to treasure and love someone more in our last relationship. do put that into use in your new relationship ok? just.. stop holding on to the thread and ah.. let it go. ^^;

ne ne *nudge lil* remember hor.. to pay 1/2 of my hp bills when my bill come.. hehe.. =P

believe it or not, but i'm starting to do up a list of close friends to invite to my bday. yes.. though there's like another 1 mth plus to my bday but.. need to plan mah. i'm intending to make it a small celebration with close friends only.. so those who werent invited, pls dont get mad with me. i'll make it up.. lik a dinner or movie treat with u ok? heheh, a date with CHIOBU *cough*me*cough* leh.. hahah.

trying to keep the numbers small but it seems.. almost quite impossible.. (not like i have alot of friends but.. i juz wanna be with n celebrate with all my friends >.> ) still checking lol. oh oh, CHRIS! U'D BETTER BE BACK BY THEN! u PROMISED! otherwise.. i'll personally hack off your limbs 1 by 1 and feed them to.... my neighbours dogs! as for your darling gf.... *evil laughter* i shall keep you in suspense...

No comments: