Tuesday, April 04, 2006

sigh, its raining again.. at this time again.. makes me so wanna cover myself in my blanket and sleep. >.>

yesterday, of all times, it started to rain at 4plus to 5pm! it began to rain heavily and because i wanna drop the film to develop for mom and of coz, have other motive too (secret hehe). anyway, i dropped the film and by the time i walked back to the bus stop, my shoes were soaking wet and my jeans were wet halfway up to my knees. darn! the drainage system at the route to the bus stop from the traffic light was very bad. the pavements were leveled with water. >.>

gotta walk on the grass and boy was i lucky that there were no cars running past me otherwise.. *splash* fully soaked and doubt i wanna take the bus home.

mom's flying off to chengmai, thailand tonight. bet she's gonna be very shinpaishimasu. because of the thunders and lightning and.. she's gonna be covered by an aluminium flying object soon.

dajie and i are going to pick her up and send her off to the airport. sigh, how nice. WO YAO FANG JIA!!!!!

No comments: