Monday, April 17, 2006

wah lau!!!!! till now still got ppl taunting me! asking me this Q - ey, how much you get for your progess package huh?

obviously waiting for me to say 200 only so they can say i got 700/800 leh. >.>

dont caRE! U ALL muz SHARE half half with me!!!! *wicked grins*

*still searching high and low for ohime's missing ezlink card..*

seriously i dont know where it ran off to le. i suspect it ran away from home while i was busying brushing my teeth preparing for bed. coz... you see, when i was with mei @ ktv, i used tht precious thots card holder containing my ezlink card to put my other cards inside and some cash. reached home, cardholder still with me coz i transferred the cards back to my wallet (double checked and its still sitting inside wallet). turned around, precious thots gone! >.>

not first time le. 2nd time was my borders card (bday gift somemore) in tht precious thots. thought it was lost at first till mei was reading dis comics of hers and found it trapped inside. now.... 4th day le.. still cant find... *cry*

No comments: