Monday, April 17, 2006

i'll update from last night's game bah. *wonders if anyone really ever read about it. heck. lol. its for my own typing pleasure. its so... errotic.. lol. j/k~*

well, managed to convince lil to set aside sunday to do our AF quests while we'll gain some exp on saturday night. sunday = whole day, was aiming to at least get the remaining items.

ended up... i only get my hat. supposed to 'soon bian' get my leggings too (will take a pic for better illustrations) but.. we somehow got ourselves lost in that particular map and hence... was back behind the door (which has this special mechanism where you need at least 4 people to stand on a lever to open the gate). we decided to warp back then... BUT we found enough people for a quick 2hr party. it was fun and the puller was really pulling the mobs in so fast that i was running out of mp.. need to convert (meaning i need to convert my hp (health) to mp (mana)) twice... gosh! but managed to earn back the exp that i'd lost during my quest - died about.. 6 times.. lol. lost about 1 - 2k of exp. abit heartpain but doesnt really matter since i can gain that amount back fast and levels will never run away.

oh well, overall, it was fun. lol. never did i die so many times in a quest.

seeing lil in her af made me very gian.. to go and get mine too. hahahha. and seeing other red mages in their full set also made me v gian. i wanna see how my char look lik in that nice clothing. but.. there's also another set of eqs (equipments) that i wanna dress in - the nation's eqs. they have your nation's badge beside. very nice!!

************************************

after last night's party, i was resting on bed, going to sleep then suddenly thought of serge......'s postcard! hahha. he's with candy jie @ bali. candy jie's going diving XD

so i asked serge to take a pic of her in her diving suit. hehehe.. she v cool ah! oh, and he asked whether i wan hardrock cafe's t-shirt... should ask him to buy back for me... darn! coz i'd been collecting it on his trips. so far, i have... rome, paris and bangkok. if im not wrong. ya.. only 3 pieces but... can slowly collect de mah. ANYWAY, he's posting a card fr bali. XD yea~ i collect lotsa postcard. so far, i have lotsa 'the little prince' fr france all thanks to serge~ hehe they are my precious!

speaking of which.. i accidentally used singlish on an angmoh..

me: your replacement's @ xxx le.
angmoh: le?
me: ah.. sry. it's my slang. its nth btw.
angmoh: oh ok. lol.. (if i din remember wrongly.. lol)

************************************

i was and AM a happy girl~! hahaha. had mac on friday and sat~~~~~ yep. was craving for it. had big mac upsized meal on friday and nuggets upsized meal on sat. yummmmY!! aiming to eat popiah on this friday with dajie at plaza sing. hehe. it was delicious, when i went with dajie on the 7th.

... which reminds me.. lil made me blur when she tot this week's friday was the 28th = no jp class (coz sensei said 28th's class is gonna b cancel) then i was counting the date on my fingers and.. told her no... *knocks lil's head* made me panic.. lol..

i panic easily.. dunno y. hahaha. so any knight in shining armor wanna come help me out. hahahHAHAHAHAH preferably in ff, with dark knight's job, elvaan (biggest size) and silver hair. hahhahahah.. ya. i siao liao. oh, realised that elvaan's white hair with pony tail also quite nice. y my idol not in tht hair style.. >.< (will post pic with tht hair when im at home bah.)

************************************

cant wake up today.. >.>

had a super sweet breakfast... lol. too much honey in my breakfast le.

- honey coated hotdog
- honey coated french toast

No comments: