Tuesday, April 11, 2006

well, found this webbie which my tudi introduced me to... it's kinda.. difficult to use and my uploads always got problems and the pics take a really long time to load... dunno is my pc prob or what....

anyway took a pIC with lil today. hehe.. coz... she's wearing a shirt and THATs my first time seeing her in one! hahahha. what i think? KAWAII desu ne~! yep, pretty but i think it'll be better if she wears her frameless specs. i think that one look better on her. ^^ ne ne, *nudge lil* go make a new frameless specs.. hehe



forgot to charge my mp3 player today.. ended up my bus ride home (had a jp makeup class for good friday) was quite long.. and worse.. no CUTE guys to see in bus nor sitting beside or around me.. ugh.. bad day. hahahha. torturing ride. =P

kept forgetting to upload this pics. those who have yet to go to the budget airport.. here is how it look like *kinda* the food @ hans really sux and i wish its mac or BK instead of hans. overall, the place was lik.. 1/4 of T2.. imagine how small it is. and out of lik.. 8 ~ 10 counters, only 2 were opened. the rest were quite empty.



that's the menu! looks kinda like the departure/arrival screen hor?



yucky food....



that's about it.. the size.. no bigger.

No comments: