Friday, April 07, 2006

i'm so frikking b.o.r.e.d...

just saw in the Today's papers. saw this group called the lunarin. coming up with their new album - The Chrysallis (if i didnt recall wrongly. d papers aint with me anymore). gonna try that out. shit..... cant buy any records for now.. going to a book fair next week!

mommy heard of my plan - buy more books to read.

mom: Buy so many books and look at your desk! your books were thrown all over it. save $ lah.
me: but i saw the review on that book i wanna buy and its seems kinda good to read!!
mom: *grumbles and points to my deak again* see, so many books. fin reading le meh?
me: shelves no space to put anymore books le.. *points to the plastic containers on the floor* see, all full of my story books. and.. haven. ^^; juz bought some weeks back
mom: i'll go buy more containers for u. better clean up your desk. *swips a corner* see! so dusty!
me: ah.. i'll clean up when im free.
mom: have enough $ to buy book or not? not enough, go take $ from my wallet.

mom... talk only.. hahah but xing ruan only. anyway that was before she left for chiangmai. she.. forgot to leave her atm card with us.. >.<

************************************

most peps who dont know me and who saw my pics would go "hey, u looked pretty decent yourself" and thought i was the WILD type due to the way i talk in msn/sms/etc. didnt know i portray myself as that kind. let me set the record straight. i'm a decent and good girl ok. i dont go clubbing, i dont smoke nor do i drink. heh, just the type most guys want to bring home for their mommy to see. muawhahahahhaah.. only fallback? i'm too CHIO and too SWEET. *those who know me, please stop laughing out loud or run to the toilet and start puking alright* EVERYONE wants a piece of ME! lmao. just kidding, please ignore that last 2 sentences.

Why i dont go clubbing?
i dont know how to dance and dont wish to go there and make a fool of myself. because my friends who went clubbing always return with stories saying this person dance like what and what and it was a very hilarious sight. skalli there's someone who happened to know you and was laughing at the way you are dancing, u'll be so damn! unless your dictionary do not include the word "embarrassed" or you are simply just too thick skin or you just 'heck care'. i cant! i have a reputation to hold!! hahah. hot chick who dance like a wet duck. no thanks.

aiya.. actually the real reason, i scare too many ppl come ask for my number. LOL!

Why i dont drink / smoke?
Drink - coz my face flushes easily. yes.. very red and people always get mistaken thatn im drunk which i wasnt. what to do, my blood circulation is just to darn good.

SMoke - i have too many things to try. why smoke? i'm already having trouble keeping my skin healthy!

er.. what else..
oh, how about this?
Why are you so darn CUTE!
hahahah.. ok. i'm too thick skin. but i need to think myself as pretty otherwise i can just go and die right? since.. i know i'm normal looking with a pair of eyes and ear, a big nose and a non-sexy mouth. oh, ok. i purposely left this out - i'm s h o r t. there, happy?

anyway i heard from the radio yesterday. for those who loves to eat fruits right after a meal, please dont. you have to wait at least an hour for your stomach to digest the food before eating fruits. er.. why? i dont know how to put it into words. lets just say its not good and will cause you to have a tummy.

************************************

oh yah, before i forgot.
updates:

went for a movie date with alson @ ps on last wednesday (05.04.06). was cancelled when my place was raining heavily. but around 730pm, the skies began to clear up.. went to check whether are there any seats @ gv, plaza. alot of empty seats. asked alson still wanna meet up for movie. booked "The Munich" @ 9pm. i was nearly late but... that mister was even later than me. missed only the starting though. lucky us.

--- stupid couple behind.. kept talking throughout the show. coz either one kept asking the other on what's going on. damnit!---

quite a nice show but abit too chim for us. hahah. went to kent ridge park for awhile. wahahaha.. saw the jurong island again. i just love seeing the city (anywhere as long as there's something to see) at night. the lights are pretty. oh, which reminded me... last time used to walk around in town when i was having dinner with serge. kinda fun because there's not many people on the street, less cars, quiet nights and we just chatted and walk along.

************************************

mister bian bian nan so dao! dunno how to return call or at least msg me meh.. or.. u bz dating ur poo pooH??

************************************

just tried this test, courtesy of pipo.

My result

i find it quite true. though i was rather surprised at the result myself. so.. all along i was looking for that kinda guy? anywayS, go try it and lemme know ur results ok?

Who's your type?

No comments: