Wednesday, June 28, 2006

damn.. m in a pissy mood. lol. due to some bitch lah. stupid de. anyway as usual.... went to kp to hohoho... LIL! =P

wot to do.. she's my sponge.. always tio my complains de.. *comfort lil*

oh yah! speakg of which, while brushing my teeth and thinkg of '...eat u', i also suddenly remember one thing. GOODIES!! wonder what u buy back for me sia. now i looking forward to friday. wanna skip also cannot liao.. lol. oh wait! if we are meeting afterwards.. *evil grin*

haiz.. last night, i planned to go upload all my pics taken in ffxi into here de.. ended up, went to help xiaohong for his af3. OWE ME 1 TREAT AH! dun play MIA hor! then today will have a full page of my screenshots.. ;_;

nvm, i'll upload again.

see my old pix (in game), kinda missed the yellow orb beside my name.. sigh..

and last night really break record liao. MT for god knows how many times. shit. sorry hor, if u think i do on purpose lor. fark u.

**** ne, lil. *nudges lil* i think i know what to get for ur bday le lah.. a M I R R O R. heh. ar bo get you hair dye voucher.. =P
rainbow color de, u wan? ****

No comments: