Saturday, June 03, 2006

*yawns*

updating of yesterday's event... LS (guild) OUTING!!! hahaha, quite a success i'd say.

hmmm, me n lil went to find them after class.. they had makan fin there. if i know better, shld have wait for them at cathay instead.. >.>

oh well, at least i get to see this guy (cute one somemore!) at the mrt station. hehe. caught him..... *secret*



GUYS
(left to right, back row): casten, dadrobe, kaijester, ricoz, vivi;
(left to right, front row): recusant, redant, humanoids.

GIRLS
outermost right: keigo, aextra (me!)

sorry if i got the names/pos of some peps wrong. just lemme know, i'll correct it. ^.^


after the dinner, we headed to The Cathay (which i love to call it New Cathay, dajie loves to correct me, saying its The Cathay. -.-" )

due to some people who need to work the next morning, we decided to spilt the group up into 2. watching Spilters (was that the name? about those leeches alike, horror lame story from what my source had told me) and Benchwarmers.

Well, 6 of us (vivi, cas, hum, kai, kei n i) opt for Benchwarmers. The show.. was not bad but if you are planning to watch and wanna spend $9.50 wisely, i would NOT recommend this show to you. quite a typical Adam Sandler's production. *think 'Fifty First Dates'*



after movie, we took one pic. aiya, missed the chance to ask the cute guys nearby to take for us. *inner mind speaking: then can exchange nos right? gahahaha.. juz kiddg* well.. another thought but i keep it to myself. ^^ if u wanna know.. i'll tell you (selected peps only). anyway its nothing much but its good stuffs to me lah.



pic with 2 CHIOBUs! well, was listening to this music which ed had sent me. xing qu lai chao (did i get that correct?), decided to put in some effort making this. nothing fantastic but least im practicing my ps. ^^

took a cab back and chatted with the uncle till he sent me to my doorstep. ^^

as what lil had said, i was busy 'window shopping'. hahahah!

*******************************************

time passed rather slow today while at work. luckily boss was in the workshop, me stole some sleep. heh. shIOK!

then huang qiang bro (HQB) called me coz i'd smsed him. he gave me some tips and said he'll bring me go shopping for good dictionary and a book which he found was very useful for him. GOOD! then can grab the opportunity to ask him treat us (me n dajie). hehehe. =P

imagine what he'll say..

me: fin buyin books. lets go makan!
HQB: alright!
me: *found place to makan* HQB, your treat huh?
HQB: MY WEDDING NOT ENOUGH OF A TREAT FOR U HUH? ANG BAO GIVE SO LITTLE SOMEMORE, STILL DARE TO ASK FOR A TREAT! NEVER ASK YOU TO TOP UP ALREADY GOOD AH!
me: *sweat* -.-||

hope.. he'll not say this... heh.. cant wait to see him again and... GO TO HIS HSE AND PLAY!!!!! he said ok de.. we are welcome over anytime.. hohoho... hopefully his wife will whip up some dishes .. heheheh

which reminded me... candy jie said she's gonna COOK YUMMY FOOD for me when i go over to their house to play!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

ey dajie *nudges dajie*, whens your turn? dont ask Mr Gan cook on your behalf hor..

and THANKS ed for the Birthday Song. ^^

No comments: