Monday, June 26, 2006

omg.. for the first time i ever find myself having nothing to blog about here! stare at screen n zoned out...

kinda the same feeling i have when i was playing ffxi.. login juz to park char there and chat alil of crap. not knowing what to do in game.. lol.

juz like last night, after my party left, lil went off to khoon, i wondered what to do. jio uncle and human to chat. which reminded me.. UNCLE! DONT POST THOSE OBSCENE PIX IN FORUM HOR! knn.. juz remembered that when i was about to enter my dreamland. damn obscene.. why i let my char pose for u sia. DONT POST! OR I JIE JIAO our friendship! for private viewing only. uncle damn tiko.

crap. me log liao.

pss: mayb i'll b soo bo liao that i'll ask friends' help to do all different couple pose in game de. LOL! fark lah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U machiam juz announced it to the world to see... in CAPS. Does it matter now if I post the pics? lol.