Thursday, June 15, 2006

ME VERY HAPPY TONIGHT!!!!!

WHY? because... DICKSON called me from BRUNEI! yep!!! when he called, i was like.. ey. private no. who huh? answered and the first word was 'Happy birthday!'. feeling confused and focusing on the caller's voice... then.. D I C K S O N's name pop! hehe... chatted for a while. when i realised who it was, my mind was filled with memories of his call last yr, to wish me happy bday. hehe.. superly happy! ^^

**************************************

went to celebrate my bday with my family. treated them dinner and well, its aint very much but.... its the thought that counts right? gonna treat them better food next yr. this yr financial crisis lah...

updates will be posted again...

**************************************

one thing i love about ndp is...... that the jets are always zipping past my building! ^^

i juz love the sound and to see planes flying over. it juz looked sooo COOL! esp seeing our flag there, on the plane. :D

geez, i muz be sooo behind time. juz saw the latest issue of playworks and guess what? during my date with matt, the issues i bought was last mth's issue! and THAT issue (issue5 volume 4) had MY letter of the month!!!!!! but i didnt rec any games from them though.. >.>

came home, saw my hp bill. opened it. eyes wide. high blood pressure. saw black dots. bill came as 100bucks (not exactly but more than that). sms sent = 1k (also.. more than that. i juz round it down only) gprs/calls/etc also contributed part of the bills. my sms to vote for LUCIFY also counted in.. *faints*

shocked? ya. because for the past few months, i'd been trying successfully to keep my hp bill to the lowest = 40bucks.

last time? ya.. it was lik that. 100 bucks every month coz of my smses..

sorry guys, if i sms u less. muz keep to my limit otherwise i'll definitely be the valued customer of singtel liao.

No comments: