Wednesday, June 07, 2006

had just made up my mind. i have decided to continue my jp. i guess HQ bro's my motivation, for the time being. most prolly i'll take up JLPT 4 this year. haha. lik what bro said, do well in grammar section, listening compre? if you aint prepared for it, heck. just 'mi ni mai ni mor'. =P

CONGRATS to lil for her entry to SIM. hahah, good for u lah. which also reminded me of something...

recently, alot of people whom i just met or contacted or just chatted up with, asked me this Q: So do you have any plans yet? To continue your studies. Planning to go and study in uni?

my answer: I dont know.

in 9days time, i'll be 24 but i still have no idea on what i want to do. or where my life is heading. my goals, and such. no idea and many times, i did think about it. everytime, my mind will drew a blank. sigh. by this time, most people would have or are already doing things that they wanted to do. fulfil their goals, dreams, etc. me? i just want to play only. sounds stupid right? but i cant help it. ok, lame excuse. change job? i would like to, but change to what job? i enjoyed the call centre type of job, i like to try engineering but have no relevant qualifications, my IT skills sux, hate doing office jobs, shift works - hate too.. too fussy? too picky? too choosy? i dont know.. mayb?

right now, even as i try to think of what i wanna do, my brain still draw a blank.

geez.. i'm living up to my image of being a kpo girl. (kpo = busybody). =||= reading people's lives though its of no concern of mine. and colouring their words with very chim words. ok, not chim. unlike mine, crappy, lame, broken eng, cannot make it eng, etc etc. i think just enough to make you wanna click the 'X' box. hell, no mood to type. =||=

dajie just told me that the economic recession is spawning in 3yrs' time. everyone, TAKE COVER!

No comments: