Saturday, June 10, 2006

thought i'd better update some stuffs before it gets too long by tomorrow.

tomorrow meeting jw and gang = LOADS OF PICS! *wonder what they getting for me .. better be something good!* hehe

last er.. wednesday! yea! had nothing to do and just nice, vivi came online so we went to skillup together. it was fun! he ah, muz be kill till high... lol. tryin to psycho me to reach another 2~3more levels before we hit the sack. but i buay tahan liao and juz nice, dajie came home, can sleep with me. hahahahah. VI! next time we go kill again k!!

thursday, 08.06.06, i went to celebrate my bday with the first group. my YMCA friends. oh, CLOSE friends only. Mr G cant make it.. said he was not feeling well.. really not? or... u wanna stay at home and FF! hahaha. oh, we went to makan at this place in Wisma Atria's 1st lvl (in case you dunno, the walkway from mrt station till taka was considered basement. if i didnt recall wrongly). its called Pizza Walking or was it Walking Pizza? its just beside .. what's that place called? Isetan? yea! that! the food sux. no pics coz forgot to take pics. the foods were quite salty. yuk yuk. so far, the only best tasting food went to...... FRENCH FRIES! haha it was quite salty too. pui! (geez.. vi, look what u'd done to me.. always pui pUI PUI!)

********************************************

a frd or was it vi? told me to get use to disappointments.. yea. im already used to it but thought things might change you see.. apparently, no. it still stays the same. or perhaps, even worse. sigh. i'm so not looking forward to the next round. might not even have 2nd round!

last night, while showering, i'd made up my mind. to do a M-I-S-S-I-O-N! nope, cant tell what it is. *secret* it's been at the back of my mind, nagging and nagging. how long was it? 9yrs already i think. now.. i'm resolved to work on it! to set my mind at peace.

hey dad aka jAjA! (:D juz love to use this nick on u!), i WISH they'll pay me to promote it sia! help me email them will ya? i'll spilt the profits with you. hmmm, how about 3% ~ 93%? oh, you get 3%, me, i'll keep 93%! nxt time remember go put your hair up on our next outing hor! *winks*

last night, after jp class. lil suddenly said this to me. (dont really remember the exact details..)

lil: i feel weird talking to you.
me: eh? y?
lil: coz you are shorter than me.
me: -.-"

mayb its time to stop investing in flats, time to get HEELS!

lastly, HUMAN! JIA YOU! on your studies! ^.^ next time if you pass the creativity test, i'll be humble and ask for your help to.....

No comments: