Saturday, January 12, 2013

Looking beyond beauty

 Me and my shopping bags!


Yes, I had managed to do my Chinese New Year shopping last Thursday! Hee. How about you?? Chinese New Year is the time of the year where I always look forward to seeing my relatives.


Lately I have been acting busy for the past few days with going to school to do my revision. Frankly speaking, I did not do much. My lecturers are at the far chapters and I am still at the beginning of it, trying to understand the concepts, the formulas, etc. I am beginning to feel the stress of my exams coming soon in May, lecturers are moving fast ahead, UOL lecturers are coming in March, revisions in April and boom! Exams!

I need to put in more efforts and instead of rushing through all 4 modules, I should try to master at least one of them.


A friend of mine was asking me a question - What attracts you and him to each other?

My mind went blank and I was thinking, what was it?

Seems like I need to start thinking of his good points rather than focusing on his bad points.

I cannot answer her question and asked her what was it that attracts her and her partner to each other then?

She said the way he understands her. When she made one move, he would know what would her next step be. And how he care for her.

Considering that his history was not really good especially that one incident that involved him and his best friend, I wonder how or what made him changed so much? Was it because of her? Or he had enough fun and finally want to settle down? I can never imagine him being so sweet to the extend of sending her a big card with sweet nothings, to go to her work place to send her lunch/dinner or to pick her up from work or send her to work, to spend as much of his time with her as possible, not doing things that he used to do, too many to list out.

That would make one go green with envy. Especially after one see how much of an opposite they are. The boyfriend is slim while the girl is short and plump. One just cannot understand how or what did he sees in her when he could have much better catch. That sounds a little superficial huh.

Won't she feel insecure with her boyfriend?

I guess love works in a funny way.

So what attracts me to him?

What attracts you to your partner?


====================================================

I had lost my gan di's number when I had changed my phone... So if you are reading this... please drop me a message again with your Australian number again ok??

====================================================
Anyway, this song has been running in my head for a few days now. Shall share it with you guys.




And another here.


No comments: