Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stop.Hoping.For.So.Much

You said that I don't tell you what's on my mind and how I feel and you always have to read my blogs or drafts to find out.

Have you ever wonder why did I not tell you?

Because they were always the same?

Because if I bring it up, you will feel that I am picking a fight with you again?

Or just like you, I keep it to myself.

You knew that you're checking out girls Facebook and two of them were A and P. you won't like me doing that especially if one of them was whom I used to like and one whom I used to flirt with. Yet you can't stop doing that.

If I were to ask you again, you will feel frustrated and think that I'm trying to pick a fight again.

If you can't stop doing that, should I just open one eye and close one eye?

Ask yourself this, would you have like it yourself if I'm doing the following? (This is a repeated question.)

1. Me checking out other guys only.

2. Me send friend request after finding some eye candy.

3. Me message them the whole day even when I'm with you.

Sigh, or maybe I shouldn't even bother myself with all these.

Even if I try hard to stop you, as long as you do not want to be controlled, you will still keep doing it. What's the point of me always picking fight on these and make both of us tired?

Trust, I guess I just have to trust that you will only do the above and won't ask them out or they really mean nothing to you, as you said it.

No comments: