Friday, January 04, 2013

My Angels

For the past 2 days I was trying to find a friend who is able to give me a loan to pay off my exam fees. And you just helped me! I'm very grateful and still consider it fate that we know each other under such weird circumstances. Funny thing is.. You didn't ask me when or how long is the repayment period. Lol. What if I suddenly pack my bags and disappear? Hahah!

12years of a unique friendship and still counting! :)

Anyway I know the transfer is out and I'm going to the most undesirable outlet. With his and B's push, I'd decided to finally move on. Guess I have to be thick skin, attend interviews and accept rejections.

Academic wise, prelims are approaching and exams as well. Lucky for me, TP's class consist of basic Econs which I can crash in and learn the fundamentals of Econs. Hopefully this will help me on understanding Econs better.

No comments: