Wednesday, January 02, 2013

There no fire without smoke

Omg... I had planned to study the whole day and attend my Econs lecture in the evening. However... I'm starting to feel restless now. I cannot concentrate and need to do something.

Received a text message to pay for my exam fees and I have not take up any loans yet! Sigh. Almost feel like not paying for the fees but that will mean I have to retake the modules again and pay for them again! Maybe I should call them up tomorrow and try taking a loan.

Had chatted with B last night and realized that he meant 'Cigarettes' instead of 'secrets'. And I was thinking he was keeping a post his a secret from me. He laughed and said I ought to get my ear checked! =.="
Should have tell him that it comes with age..



A friend was telling me this story that made me wonder how would I react?

If a friend whom you are close with said they saw someone kissing your partner, how would you react to it? Would you feel betrayed? Angry? Cheated? Or clarify with your partner first? And what if that someone was your partner's colleague? Or is someone close to your partner? Maybe always go out for dinner (maybe in a group only), go drinking together (in a group)? Or what if that someone is somebody whom you have a bad impression from the start?

That got me thinking, how would I feel? Or react? Would I trust B enough that such information coming from anyone but B are untrue?

I remembered B telling me that sometimes rumors spread because some part of it may be true. If not why would the rumors start?

What would you have done?

No comments: