Wednesday, August 30, 2006

juz installed my new sound card since the old one aint working but seems lik there's some problems w/ it... =
trying to solve it. wanted to install my dvd too but... decided to wait till i fix up my new pc then i'll put everything together. ok... im lazy...

supposed to meet uncle for dinner at ec de... my LAKSA n SATAY!!!! but it was raining heavily.... and the place, which was full of SAND will be kinda sticky and wet.. so decided to postpone. sad ah...

think i nd to reformat this pc real soon.. once i'd backup my stuffs. =
oh~~~ heard this song over d radio last week and kinda lik it and wanted to share it w/ all my friends. ^^

enjoy it bah. hehe. ey ey, u BETTER APPRECIATE it ok? i purposely went to buy d mp3 over d net de. ok lah, not ex.. ^^;

No comments: