Saturday, August 19, 2006

wahahahahahah!!!

guess wot?

im now the proud owner of HG's toy! hur hur. thanks to annkia, who gave it to me as a gift. erm.. have yet to try it out. yep yep, i think i'll play w/ it later tonight. kya kya kya kya!!

okies, last night, hmmm, did a virus scan on my pc but no viruses detected... so i dunno wots wrong with it. mayb i'll juz buy a new antivirus first.

annkia dropped me and mei off at east coast lagoon food ctr. hehe, paiseh. thanks man. =P

we went to 'chop' seats first and later, louis joined us followed by dajie, clive and ling. waited for them for lik.. >30mins.. so long.. till my laksa bo liao. now am still craving for it. mayb next time go there makan again.

later, ys and nic came over to join us. hahahaha. so ONz de. oh well, no laksa, so gotta settle for other foods instead.. ended up w/...... yuky hokkien mee. hey hey, im not the only one who find it no delicious ok! ling, nic n ys also agree. NO YUMMY! oh well... at least now i know le.

clive bought the satays tht dajie said was good, and it was really good! next time i know wher to buy le. hur hur. we shifted to another table, nearer to the sea, chatted and drink at the same time. sigh.. too much beer is not good de. will get fat. am starting to see my tummy popping liao. >.<

*muz exercISE!!!!*

apperently our table was the noisiest i think. but hey! our members also the biggest wor.. imagine this, d round table near the sea de, w/ 3 seats only. gotta get 2 extra stools. so 2 person shared 1 seat.. (2 x 3) + 2 = 8 peps.

but as usual... sitting there always makes me feel drowsy.. lik im in wonderland.. coz of the ambience bah. wind, drinks and nighttime. yes, i love nights. er.. night time? er.. anyway, i juz lik being outside at night. sitting. sigh.. that reminded me of alson. muz jio him out one day. miss him lots man and not forgetting my ah soon.. >.>

yikes~!

oh yah!! had told dajie that nic looked lik dickson and the way they talk, also about the same pattern de. dajie agreed with me!! haha. seeing nic reminded me of dickson sia.. so next time i miss dickson... i'll juz need to see nic will do. hahahahaha!~ ok, there's where the similarities ended.

still feeling a bit... sian. why? coz my intended trip to anywher become no trip liao... coz even my last resort - lil also not going.. ugh.

i think i'll go on a trip on my own. w/ tour group of coz.. who knows.. i might make new friends there. hur hur.

aiya, now damn sian liao. thinkg of my trip..... WAH LAU!!

No comments: