Friday, August 04, 2006

KNN! early morning made me dulan liao!

applied my deodorant as usual and realised that the side was quite 'dirty'. there's cream all over it. nvm, then after that, i saw that the cap was worse! i was lik.. huh? closer examination and smelt something.. smelly! nb. it was the helper's smell lor! then i see the cream, there's some scrappings.. wah lau! confirm plus chop! pls lor, who else uses it when they are NOT at home and when they have their own stuffs? and that smell... its her's when she perspire and have that frikking odour! WTF!

quickly went to toilet to wash it off. wah lau, it stinks man.. it really stinks and i hope the smell wun stay. ar bo bo teng teng kenna that bloody smelly smell... DULAN leh!

then it popped into my mind about my epilator. i was asking dajie and mei when i wanted to use it and there's lotsa 'deposits' at the cap there, asking them who didnt clean it off. all of them said they did.. then it suddenly popped my mind.. mayb its she who used it lor.. wtf. decided to lock some of the more precious stuffs. emptied my piggy bank, locked my gold coins, my epilator and those gold chains lying around on my desk. desk too messy, things missing i also wun know de. wah lau.. dulan leh. i wanted to confront her but i scare later she put stuffs into our food... fark leh. we are at her mercy!

then now, they wanted to give the helpers at least 4 days off a mth. WTF? i dont mind giving them a day off, but what happened if you suay suay tio those super 'hiao' one? how? go out have sex w/ foreign worker, come back pregnant, who kena? US! fark leh. unless THEY, the ones who suggested the MUST HAVE off days take responsibility lah, i dont mind.

and its not like we mistreat them, abuse them or something. we let them sleep well, eat well, we ALSO let them watch TV ok! never force her to do things, help her when she busy, etc. so? what do we get? shitty helpers who just wanted to have fun! i dont understand. my neighbours' helpers were very good lor, some worked for so long, even my uncle's helpers were very responsible, doesnt fool around. WHY IS IT THAT OURS DO? so far, only 1 of our ex-helpers was very good. but she gotta return to her country coz her dad kena cancer, she wanna go back look after him. bloodyhell... dulan! me go buy tea liao.. dulan.

No comments: