Saturday, August 05, 2006

today: moody....

early morning, boss nag nag nag... den i muz b d 'bad' person to cancel an order LAST MINUTE. i really dunno how to tell em....

part of me is anticipating a change in life, part of me juz wun budge. i think i'll re-organise our 'badminton meeting' after everything is settled. i really missed those days and perhaps, this time it'll be my house they'll shower in. we used to go annkia's since he was the one living nearest to the sports hall before he moved over to woodlands.. must start to exercise alil.

thanks to friends who shared their pov after reading my last post on 'whether do guys look for girls of the same qualifications'. i guess, love overpowered all barriers. ^^

and also, thanks to serge. always to willing and steady to help me de. ^^ thanks man, really appreciate it.

ok, now really cant think of anything. muz call my client liao... sianz.

only consolation... i'll be going down to the bank. hopefully i'll see the cute guyS again. HAHAHAHAHA!

before i forget..

WOT IS A SKINLESS FRUITS AND Y ARE THEY CALLED SKINLESS LEH???

examples of SkinLess fruits: (thx to uncle, who went to check)
- strawberry
- banana (so weird.. whn we have to peel off their SKIN before eating)
- papaya
- durian (huh? friend told me de)
- melon (huh??? so watermelon considered as one?)

No comments: