Friday, August 04, 2006

mom was telling me about this time when i was still a kid, she'd bring me to Tampines coz Warner Brothers juz opened a store there. they have had these mascots in forms of bugs bunny, etc.

bunny came to shake hands w/ me... i happily obliged. when tazmania came, i suddenly broke into tears... lol. mom was shocked. coz she thought i wun have such a big er.. impression?

sigh, children.. even kids now also will cry when they saw something big and fierce and scary ok!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

was thinking of this while i was waiting for my boss in his car..

do guys only find a partner of d same qualification lvls? lets say, d guy was doing his masters/degree/etc now, would he even glance at the girl who holds an Os/dip cert? and even consider her? wot will he think? enlighten me pls.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

sigh.. feeling kinda stress recently.. coz everyone seems to b doing their degree or planning to do or had signed up for a degree course. now, parents asking me, when am i gonna do mine? even d designers/contractors i met (those close ones), also asking me.. >.>

i really dont know what i wanna do.. lol. damn jialat.

No comments: