Monday, May 29, 2006

alrights! update today's event before i go sleep.. >.<

was supposed to meet vivi at amk central at 1230hr. woke up at 1040hr.. (missed the first alarm. overslept. too tired..) shower, prepared everything. saw skies outside were dark. first thought was sleep. ok then followed by, "Oh no.. how on earth am i gonna reach the bus stop dry??".

by the time im done and ready to go out, heard raindrops falling. loud. haiz.. so i laze around by going online and lying on bed and finally, ate some biscuit. rain became smaller, vivi was askg when is this VIP *me* gonna come, me thinking "still raining, not considered as drizzles, walk out = jeans wet + sandals wet = confirm gonna feel moody. so picked up phone and dialed 6552 2222. that was also the time when i realised that comfort and citycab combined forces.

*CALLED CAB HOR VIVI! better appreciated it ah!*

reached, went for makan at the nearby hawker centre (was that hawker centre? or coffee shop??). luckily i chose hokkien mee.. it was DELICIOUS! i mean, can be compared to the one beside the bedok interchange. but $3 for that small plate.. filled only 1/2 of my stomach. ah well, the sugarcane drink filled up the other half.

reached vivi house. we brisked walked there. ah, can feel myself losing some pounds.. hahah. anyway i practically raided some parts of his room. too many things, cant finish raiding in time because casten dated vivi for dinner at 1930hr. me, the mysterious guest is tagging along. hahah.

so while vivi went to shower.. i went to invade his pc. haha. nah, juz logged into FFXI. supposed to ask lil to help me cook some fishing baits. (wooo, earned 35k x 2 by fishing! i v easily contented ok! =P )



turned left and one thing caught my eye..



the first thought that came to my mind as "eh?! he went to buy the ffxi's plant?!" there was this mob called 'sapling' which popped into my mind when i was that. hahha. i thought it was kinda cute. it worked like the toy with the head nodding slowly, supposed to give you the calming effect?

vivi told me that it was a gift from casten. so.. CASTEN! when ARE YOU gonna GIMME one? hehe. beginning to feel that.. they are a couple. if not for the fact that they shared the same gender...

while using the pc, i saw this BIG box hiding in a corner.. woooo it was written "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" on the side.. of coz, being the 'thick skin' me, i asked vivi to open it up for me to see. ah.. should have take pic of the insides... damn nice man!!!



which i beat lil will... LOVE this!

so after vivi setup the PS2 online.. i of coz, as usual, requested to login through ps2 to try playing it. it was.. COOL!!! i mean, that's the first time i ever tried playing through ps2 ONLINE and guess what, the whole interface was in JAPANESE language!!! as i wasnt that used and it was my first time using that PS2 keyboard, my reply was rather slow. which lil happened to 'hack' into my mind and speakout for me.. hahaha



wanted to take pic of the interface on tv.. but there's the line thingy which vivi said was the sort of radiation stuffs.. so.. too bad lah. use hp also same problem.

saw the magazine which vivi bought. showing ALL armors (ok selected ones?) in ffxi. it was cool man! thought i didnt really look through all carefully due to time constraint. everything as usual, was in jp. almost EVERYTHING in his room - comics, mags, etc ARE in JP!

and while looking around, being KPO (busybody) as usual.. i saw this clock! it was VINTAGE to me that i cant resist takg a pic of it. haha. the part on top was the lamp. didnt take pic of it coz.. i was too lazy.



played games till its time to go meet casten.

it was EVERYONE's first time having the steamboat porridge at this place. and the food tasted alright.. ok. horrible to me considering that i juz had a steamboat dinner on sat.

asked vi to tell casten that im his cousin. later, i decided to tell casten the truth coz i really cant stop laughing. i dont know why. anyway, the first name he think of when he asked if my ingame's name is A was his.. god knows how many darlings. pls hor.. i so chio.. dun put my name with someone ley.. skalli she not as chio as me or she look like your OTHER darling... hahahha. then u huo gai le! =P



though it cost 14bucks only but they should put in more effort in the soup and ingredients. perhaps make it like the place (forgot the name but there's alot of people eating there) where i went to last sat, which cost 15bucks per pax w/ free flow of drinks, with wide variety of food to choose from and also soup was quite nice. ** thx casten ^^b **

after that, we went to play arcade till nearly 0000hr. took final pic...



then this guy.. casten! -.-"

forever hiding his face.. god knows y.. then in his friendster can take pics of himself - zhi lian.

hahahah, casten hor.. reminded me of HALIM yep! halim. hahah. the specs, the hair and halim used to dress like that lor.. only difference, halim's slimmer. =P

and his name reminded me of a poly frd and his 'young' pic in msn reminded me of another person i met during my internship who was also fr the same poly as me. which reminded me.. casten fr the same poly as me too.. but he grad much much much earlier. and no, he's not that old. lolx.

okies, going to sleep liao.. buay tahan.. v tired.

vivi, today will NOT be my first and my LAST time to your house.. hoho. i'll be back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much more you plan to raid....lol

ohime nana said...

as much as possible!!! gahahah. u lucky i never ask u to pull out those boxes at the top of your cupboard! *right wall*