Tuesday, May 09, 2006

well..... firstly.

HEY YENHSUN again! ^^

man, muz be fate. yes. FATE! that you happened to have dajie's msn and HAPPENED to see each other online! ^^

anyway....... my low morale kinda gone.. that was quick isnt? because i told dad about it and he didnt say anything. he only said that he see if there's any other solution in using that material WHICH i'd ordered wrongly.. if its other stuffs, mayb still can change.. but THIS one was... specially made to order.. so.. difficult to change or even sell. and THANKS dajie. ^^ you should know what lah. heh

finally get to eat my popiah at plaza sing. well... regretted eating it.. because he put some yellow stuffs in it and at first i thought it was cheese!~ ended up.. it was... GARLIC! yuK!!!!! i hate GARLIC!!! anyway, nevermind. since garlic = bad breath, i popped in 2 of my minty sweets.. which.... burnt my tongue and caused the garlic taste to resurfaced!!! omg!!!! so poor dajie gotta be my breather... i kept blowing my breath on her. hehe... torturing hor? what to do? she's my sister. hahaha. anyway, good news. NO bad breath! phew~

gonna try the fish store next time. can ordered the mini steamboat thingy with 2 rice. just nice.

happened to rain heavily... me no mood so dajie gotta walked over to uncle david's office herself.. because she stil have to passby the building before reaching her school. =P

oh oh oh, and my main motive for posting was.....

CONGRATULATIONS TO SERGE & CANDY JIE!!! heh. FINALLY ROM huh? been waiting for this day and i'd already made a mark in my organiser so that i wouldn't miss it! unless... something happened... >.<

which i think you should know lor... what should i dress man? casual will do?

No comments: