Tuesday, May 30, 2006

-.-"

ytd reached home quite early coz we took a cab back. mom was carrying alot of stuffs from my aunt's place. it was my grandpa's (mom's side) death anni.

*** oh.. faruk was leaving for the airport too. sigh, felt kinda ser bu de because he's been with us for 7years! anyway am gonna drop him a mail once i have the photos taken during last yr's hari raya. ya.. last yr. ***

back to story. i was sooo dead tired because for the past two days i didnt have any good rest. sat slept late, sun woke up early and slp late. mon woke up early. couldnt wake up in fact! alarm rang but i missed it.. till mommy came over and said its 9am. still dun wanna wake up for work ah?

tried to sleep but cant. WHY? thanks to dajie. she bought this new pair of sandals last sat and was walking around the rooms with them. plak plak. loud and clear. nevermind. then she kept popping into my room and asked me "this dress fits my sandals or not?" x3. THREE TIMES!!! sigh.. each time, the pairing got worse. by the time i saw her last fitting with the skirt Mr Gan had bought for her, i was unable to carry on sleeping for fear of seeing her in that skirt and sandals in my dream.

watched SuperBand. gotten mom's, dajie's and mei's and of coz including MY hp to vote 10 times for LUCIFY!!

all of us were like WAH LAU! that summer band also can pass. my mom, who watched it for the first time also buay tahan them. they seriously cannot make it and should ask their friends and supporters to stop supporting them. because IF they ever cut and album, it'll be the last thing i'll ever lay my hands on.. no. i will NOT once consider buying it. waste of money and torture my ears only.

and to think that Amber was kicked out instead. mom was crying FOUL!

oh, i put the last surviving hamster (had joined his siblings and friends in the hamster heaven already) pic in my hp. showed mom and her first reaction was: "Whats that lump of ball?". me: ". . . thats the fat hamster.".

cant resist looking at my hp now and then. coz he really looked v cute, with his body curled up and backside facing me. gonna upload one day when i have installed the usb thingy.

*******************************************

was called stupid by chris... -.-"

why? because i didnt answer his call that day. sorry lah dear but i really was busy that day. touched that i remembered your bday? FLY BACK TO SG this instant! hahaha. juz kidding. remember my bday gift ok? hint: hunky guy. =P

and matt, its ok man. your smses wasnt the caused of my hp to die on the same day i'd fully charged it for 8hrs. hahah. coz there's some other friends who smsed me too.

but.... my hp bill is gonna be really high. so the culprits, namely A, A, Y and M-att, better fork out half my sms bill! >:D

sigh, poor lil. was so busy and ot till so late. here, for u de. ^.^v

*sends herbal tea to lil* better? aiya, nxt time i treat u something. ^.^ to destress you. hehe. touched? =P

*nudge lil* my bday coming hor.. gimme something good leh. =P

ah ah.. Mr G had given me his duties dates... wah kao... almost alt days you have duties. WHY?! so busy de. cannot pass u out de lor! so long bo see u, miss u de ok!

better book that bian bian nan soon too. that idiot, so busy. -.-"
dun say i bo sim hor, bo call u. called u but U BUSY de ok. dating girls. muz be!

am looking forward to tomorrow and friday. ^.^
so long din see serge and candy jie le. and fri = LS outing!! woo woo!!! wonder who's going. hope lil wun b doing ot that day. so busy... if cant fin, sat muz return to work. nooOOO!! coz dajie said dis sat i can take leave.. sigh. we no fate nia... >.<

*hugs lil tightly and stares dagger at her company*

No comments: