Thursday, May 11, 2006

whole body aching, even my hands and fingers too!!!!! ugh. luckily tomorrow is a public holiday, rest my poor body before going start my hard work again on saturday. due to shortage of manpower, i have to go downstairs to help out... dis time isnt drilling, its CUTTING! ^^ cutting of hollow bars. earned some minor scratches on my hands and elbows but nothing serious that'll cause bleeding.

went for a haircut last night, took some pics with dajie and jer. (shall upload it later tonight) alson said no difference but to me.. got difference! head felt lighter and more comfortable. heh. dont worry, still look as cute as ever. =P
*thick skin*

went to jurong hill (again) yep! its my fave place for now! very quiet, windy and soothing and peaceful. hahah.. we discussed about cars - subaru wrx! learnt alot man! hopefully wun forget about it lah. next car will b on evo! evo sounds more complicated that wrx man....

then saw this uncle with this cheeena girl..... *pui!*

No comments: