Monday, May 08, 2006

another update... =P

have you ever called up some company and you mood was affected by the receiver?

sometimes they'll pickup the phone in a drowsy voice, stiff voice, dull, irritated, short, impatient voice? and it just made you dont have the mood to make your enquiries or to fix your appointment? well, it happened to me and always affect me. made me v sian to talk to them.

its like they cant wait to hang up their phone on you, not happy to take the role of answering calls, or just dont like to talk.

i had TWO different experiences with Reds @ Suntec. Once, i called up and the lady who answered was very cheerful and friendly. i liked that. so i enjoyed my call and at least, she didnt give any hint of wanting me to quickly spell out what i want and just hang up. (i dont like to talk fast. i v longwinded de.) and today, i called to make an appointment, i was hoping it'll be the same person who'll pickup my call. but no.. and this person was the exact opposite of that lady. she was ...... like the darkness while the first lady was the sun. anyway made and fixed an appointment. ^^ yep! am cutting my hair! haha, cant stand it, its all... standing out in every directions!

me.... depending on my mood though nowadays i'll answer the calls with a 'sunshine' voice. hahaha, mayb those calling centre should hire me. i might bring in more business for them. =P

though my voice not very the nice to listen to lah... i croak. *ahem* ok, but dont sound as good as those djs.

No comments: